Monday, October 13, 2008

How it all works...I'm making progress!

Wahoo! I have been working on some marketing for the CCPro/WMI thing. I have 25 visits to my page (ccmillionaire.com) and now have 2 leads. I'm pretty excited. I can smell the fresh cash about to roll in! (Then maybe I can finally buy my horses waterproof blankets! Haha. They really need them...) Anyways. I think I am on the right track.
For those of you who are interested but want to know more before you give out your email on the form on my page...CCPro is a marketing company with a turnkey, automated system that is supposedly the most effective internet marketing available. You go through several steps to join.
1. Enter your name and email on ccmillionaire.com. You then receive a series of emails with more infomation about the system.
2. Apply. There is a small fee for this (I don't quite remember but I think it's $37). The company only wants people who are serious about doing this! We don't want to waste our time with lazy unmotivated workers. After your application is approved, you then:
3. Purchase the BiB -- business in a box. This is a wealth of information, a valuable education on how to market on the internet. These are methods many people have used to become literal millionaires. It's geared toward marketing with CCPro and WMI products, but you can use the strategies for any online business. This costs $395. (Think about it...you'd probably pay more than that for a college internet marketing class...totally worth it!)
4. Train train train! The BiB and your back office on CCPro is dedicated to your extensive training. There are training conference calls every day, and a 30-day marketing plan in your BiB. You should not start marketing until you have been actively training for at least a week. Your sponsor (which would be me) will help you along the way and help you develop a business plan.
5. Start marketing CCPro and WMI products. WMI offers stand-alone wealth and health education packages that pay a high commission. Go to wmitoday.com/idcowgirl for more information about the products. There are 3 products, and certain qualification requirements for each one -- you must be at the level you are selling. For instance in order to sell the M1 product, you must have either purchased it ($1595-$1995, depending on what discounts you get), or you can earn it by being a referring customer to your sponsor and you will pass up 3 sales before you can get commission. (Which is what I'm doing cuz I'm flat broke!)

So, all in all you will need to invest $440-$2400 to get started. Not bad for a home business. (If you purchased a fast-food franchise, it would cost you tens of thousands and it would take you a loooong time to pay back that loan.) With this plan you should make your money back within a few weeks. They like for you to set a goal that within a year you will be making $50,000 per month! Even if you don't reach that, dang you're still gonna be quite well off.

I will blog here about my progress, how much money I make, what strategies are working, etc. So, if you're skeptical, don't take the plunge yet, no problem. Just keep following me and watch it all unfold :)

No comments: