Saturday, October 11, 2008

Time to get started!!

This is my first blog!

I believe an introduction is in order. I'm Lindsay. I'm currently in college in Montana, majoring in natural horsemanship and business. I am pretty much a horse-loving fool! I love barrel racing and am hoping to get into cutting and reining soon too. I started my own pet sitting business when I was 19, ran that successfully for 2 years, and sold it so I could move and hopefully finish school. I consider myself an entrepreneur. I have recently discovered the power and unlimited possibilities of internet marketing and I hope to excel in this industry. After much research, thinking, and a bit of financial desperation (the person who bought my business is falling way behind on our agreed monthly payments...I really should sue or something...), I believe I have found an excellent insight into the "secrets" of internet marketing. I have decided to work for Carbon Copy Pro in conjunction with Wealth Masters International. Anyone serious about making a living (a very comfortable well-off living!) online should consider this. CCPro provides intensive training in online marketing and shows how to effectively market WMI's financial education products. I would seriously buy these products even without the income opportunity. They are something everyone in this country needs to get out of debt, build wealth, and get healthy. I am very excited about this new direction in my life, and I will be documenting my successes, triumphs, tribulations, and frustrations in this blog -- involving the business as well as life in general!
So stay tuned. (Join me if you want! Go to ccmillionaire.com for more information.)

1 comment:

Mike W. said...

Lindsay, I wish you the best with your new blog. As I read your post, I noticed several opportunities for you to place links to your other sites. Just a suggestion, but don't miss out on those opportunities to make it easy for your readers to go to your other sites.

God bless,
Mike